What to Expect Online
- You will receive an email after you complete the first step welcoming you to the system.
- Once you click “Submit,” you are no longer able to make changes to the form.
- Click “Submit” when you are ready. This sends the information to the Kansas Humanities Council.
- The Registrant will receive an email confirmation from KHC when the request has been received.
- If you do not hear from KHC within 5 business days from the submission of your request, please call (785) 357-0359.
- If you have questions or problems, please contact Leslie Von Holten, director of programs, at leslie(at)kansashumanities.org or (785) 357-0359. We’re here to help.
Please note: Completed applications, including the DUNS number, must be submitted 6 weeks before the event date to be considered for funding. KHC is not able to fund applications that do not meet this requirement.
Ready to browse the online TALK support form to get familiar with the online process? Click here. No registration needed.