In commemoration of the 225th anniversary of the Bill of Rights, the Kansas Humanities Council, in partnership with the National Archives and the Federation of State Humanities Councils, presents “The Bill of Rights and You,”a pop-up display on exhibit at 13 sites in Kansas. “The Bill of Rights and You” is part of Amending America, a National Archives initiative to explore the importance of the Bill of Rights, its history and implementation, and its impact today.
- Atchison County Historical Society
- Bonner Springs City Library
- Dodge City Public Library
- Goodland Public Library
- Harper Public Library
- Haysville Community Library
- Humboldt Historic Preservation Alliance
- Johnson County Library – Lackman Branch, Lenexa
- Medicine Lodge Public Library
- Oakley Public Library
- Pleasanton Lincoln Library
- Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library
- Winfield Public Library
Visit KHC’s Calendar of Events for details about “The Bill of Rights and You” pop-up display and public programs.
Contact Valerie Mendoza, KHC grants coordinator, at grants(at)kansashumanities.org for more information.