Use any of the three logo options when promoting your KHC project in print or on your website.
KHC Color Logo
Use this logo format on a white background.
EPS Use this file when place logo on a color or patterned background.
KHC Enclosed Logo
This logo format works great on a patterned or colored background.
KHC Black and White Logo
EPS Use this file when placing the logo on a colored or patterned background.
Using the KHC Logo
All projects supported by KHC must include the KHC logo on printed, broadcast, and electronic materials. Use the KHC logo when you are:
- Hosting a Museum on Main Street exhibition
- The recipient of a Heritage or Humanities grant
- Hosting a Speakers Bureau, TALK, FLIKS, or Shared Stories of the Civil War event.
Tips for Using the KHC Logo
- For full-color publications, use the color logo.
- For two-color publications, use the black and white logo.
- The logo colors are Pantone 2945 (blue) and Pantone 129 (yellow).
- Placing the logo on a colored or patterned background? Use an Illustrator EPS file or the Enclosed Logo to avoid having a white box around the perimeter of the logo. Click here for an example (pdf).
Need help? Download the KHC Logo Guidelines for more detailed information or contact Tracy Quillin, director of communications, at tracy(at)kansashumanities.org.