Attend a KHC Event in Your Community
There are plenty to choose from. Take photos to share on social media and be sure to tag KHC and use the hashtag #supportNEH.
Send a Postcard
Share your community’s humanities story with your member of Congress on a postcard.
- Download the postcard. Click here for the files.
- Print the postcard, front and back, on 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock. Cut the postcard out (postcard is 5 x 7 inches).
- Share the humanities impact on your community in the space provided. Need story inspiration? Click here.
- Address the postcard to local office or DC office of you representative/senator. Need addresses? Click here.
- Apply proper postage and mail individually.
Stay Connected with KHC
Have a story to share from your community? Did you learn something from your visits with your members of Congress? Let us know! Contact Julie Mulvihill, executive director, at julie(at)kansashumanities.org or (785) 357-0359.