KHC is looking for fun and creative photos that capture the spirit of the humanities in Kansas in honor of National Arts and Humanities Month. Between October 1 and October 31, 2014, post a selfie taken at a KHC-sponsored event on Instagram and your photo could be featured in an upcoming KHC newsletter.
Here’s How it Works
1. Follow @kshumanities on Instagram.
2. Attend a KHC-sponsored event between October 1 and October 31, 2014. Find a full list of events here.
3. Snap a selfie at the event with your Smartphone and upload it to Instagram.
4. Include the hashtag #humanitiesselfie in the caption field and tell us where you are and what event you are attending.
5. Don’t forget to mention @kshumanities in the caption field too.
Don’t have an Instagram account? Simply send your selfie and information to Tracy Quillin, director of communications, at tracy(at)kansashumanities.org and we’ll take care of the rest.