Here are some articles, news, and tidbits that caught the attention of KHC staff this week. We have work on our minds as we prepare for the kickoff of “The Way We Worked in Kansas” in September.
- Nominate your favorite Kansas hotel clerk, waiter/waitress, or other visitor service representative to be one of four faces of Tourism in KANSAS! magazine. –Kansas Travel and Tourism
- Who you gonna call? Drought Busters! –The Hutchinson News
- Photographer Tom Parker continues to document the way Blue Rapids works. –Dispatches from Kansas
- The butchers at Kansas City’s The Local Pig are reviving the old-time butcher shop. – Harvest Public Media
- Is all this talk of work making you sleepy? Try taking a nap. – Daily Infographic